Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Figuring it all out...

In the last few months, I've been on the DL. Yes. I've been up to lots of good. Sorry to disappoint those who thought otherwise. I've been working on a number of things in my life that totally speak to who I am at the core. To my purpose here on earth. To my dreams. To my passions. And creating this blog is only one of my latest endeavors.

When I set out to start on this journey to rediscover myself about a year or so ago, I learnt so much about myself and life. I begun using a totally new lense to view life. And this blog is going to help me share some of the things I have unearthed in this lovely and sometimes difficult but very fulfilling journey that now I recognize will continue for as long as I live.

Why? Because for some reason, when I set out to discover who I really was and why I was placed on this beautiful earth, I half expected to find the answers to my questions and then to get back to my life as I knew it. But alas. I was wrong. Like the very concept of life, it turned out to be an ongoing journey of ups and downs, hills and valleys, oceans and dry land, rain and drought, laughter and tears. Seasons. More than three seasons of being completely unaware of who I truly was. (FYI 1 season = ten years). Yes I said it. I had little or no clue. And to be very honest, many don't.

I feel like I have only begun to figure my life out. I feel like my whole life, I have been navigating through dark and murky waters with no compass at all. Especially each time I try to do things myself. Thankfully I have always been lucky enough to have God, family and a few real friends who I could always count on to come out on the other side unscathed. Or just a little scathed.

Fortunately, very fortunately, this interesting journey has helped me sieve through copious amounts of irrelevant baggage that I have clung to all my life. It's shocking how much lighter one can get in more ways than I can say, once you learn how to let go of so many things we attach too much importance to. Things that weigh you down whether you recognize it or not. In most cases, I have learnt we barely recognize just how much weighs us down to a point of adverse effects on our very prosperity. Both in terms of health and wealth. 

Boy, have I learnt to let go. Have I learnt not to dwell. Have I learnt just how little I need to get by. 
Be it materials or people. Yeah I said it again.

Welcome to my Blog. I will continue to share what I have unearthed so far in my journey so please oblige me and keep checking my blog out and I promise that you too will discover a thing or two about this thing we call life. 

Bon Voyage!
CeeMuchendu

P.S. Check out my web radio station and leave comments please.
http://amaniupendofurahafm.playtheradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment